A 19-year-old La Habra man was arrested on Friday, Feb. 6 on suspicion of murder in a fatal shooting at El Centro-Lions Park late last year, police said.
Officers responded to a report of a shooting at about 9:30 p.m. on Nov. 19, 2025, at the park on East Erna Ave., the La Habra Police Department said.
When officers arrived, they found a 20-year-old man suffering from gunshot wounds. The victim was pronounced dead at the scene.
Detectives arrested Isaac Gomez and booked him on suspicion of murder with a gang enhancement, police said. He was being held at the Orange County Jail on a $1 million bail.
The investigation was ongoing and no further details were immediately available.
Anyone who witnessed the shooting or has information related to the case is asked to contact Detective Angel at 562-383-4334 or the on-duty watch commander at 562-383-4347.
Related Articles
Some accused of public nudity as 17 arrested at DD Café in Garden Grove
Fullerton man gets 17 years for dealing deadly dose of fentanyl
Masseur sentenced to 18 years for assaulting 2 clients in Huntington Beach
Lewd acts alleged in Fullerton shopping center parking lot lead to arrest
Torrance man charged with sending fake ransom demand to Savannah Guthrie’s family is released on $20K bond

Recent Comments